Artemov Igor' Iosifovich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, vice-rector for research and innovative activities, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Chufistov Evgeniy Alekseevich, Candidate of engineering sciences, professor, sub-department of transport machines, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chufistov Oleg Evgen'evich, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of machinebilding technology, Penza State Technological University (1A/11 Baidukova lane/Gagarina street, Penza Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Background. Planetary cycloid gearings are increasingly used in various fields of machine engineering. If all contact surfaces of gearing are made with high hardness, its load capacity is limited by strength of satellites bearings and W-mechanism. To calculate W-mechanism it is necessary to know forces that load its elements. Existing method of static calculation does not allow to take into account actual accuracy of manufacturing W-mechanism. Purpose of work is improving accuracy of force calculations of W-mechanism taking into account manufacturing errors of its elements.
Materials and methods. Researches are based on basic provisions of mechanical systems statics. MathCad package is used in computer modeling.
Results. Continuum and discrete models of force interaction of W-mechanism elements of Planetary cycloid gearing are developed. Regularities of force interaction of satellites and pins of output shaft are revealed.
Conclusion. Resulting expressions constitute mathematical model that can be used to study statics of W-mechanism. Results of force interaction in W-mechanism, taking into account and excluding manufacturing errors, may differ significantly. Apply W-mechanisms with small number of pins is impractical.
planetary cycloid gearings, models of force interaction, clearances, forces in contact, forces acting on satellite bearing
1. Artemov I. I., Chufistov E. A., Lipov A. V., Chufistov O. E., Bol'shakov G. S., Noskov K. A. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Engineering sciences]. 2018, no. 3 (47), pp. 124–139. [In Russian]
2. Kudryavtsev V. N. Planetarnye peredachi [Planetary gears]. Moscow-Leningrad: Mashinostroenie, 1966, 308 p. [In Russian]
3. Yudin V. A., Lobastov V. K. Teoriya peredach v mashinakh [Theory of gears in cars]. Moscow: Nauka, 1971, pp. 83–95. [In Russian]
4. Chufistov E. A., Rodikov A. V., Ganiev I. R., Mel'nikov P. A. Problemy issledovaniya i proektirovaniya mashin: sb. st. V Mezhdunar. nauch.-tekhn. konf. [Problems of research and design of machines: proceedings of V International scientific and practical conference]. Penza: PDZ, 2009, pp. 51–56. [In Russian]
5. Chufistov E. A., Shaldyshev A. V. Tochnost' i nadezhnost' tekhnologicheskikh i transportnykh sistem: sb. st. V Mezhdunar. nauch.-tekhn. konf. [Accuracy and reliability of technological and transport systems: proceedings of V International scientific and practical conference]. Penza: PDZ, 1999, pp. 35–39. [In Russian]
6. Chufistov E. A., Rodikov A. V. Sovremennye tekhnologii v mashinostroenii: sb. st. XIII Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Modern technologies in mechanical engineering: proceedings of XIII International scientific and practical conference]. Penza: PDZ, 2009, pp. 170–173. [In Russian]
7. Chufistov E. A., Chufistov O. E., Gurevich Yu. E., Kurmanov R. M. Materialy i tekhnologii XXI veka: sb. st. XIV Mezhdunar. nauch.-tekhn. konf. [Materials and technologies XXI century: proceedings of XIV International scientific and engineering conference]. Penza: PDZ, 2016, pp. 123–130. [In Russian]